Contact the Foundation
To contact the Foundation, please email: email@example.com
The studio residence, at 22a Avonmore Road, W14 8RR in Kensington, was built in 1889-9 for the Victorian sculptor H.R. Pinker and is perhaps the finest of its kind in Britain. The Grade II* listed building was designed by James MacLaren who was a major influence on the Art Nouveau architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh and the teacher of Edwardian architect Robert Lorimer.
The property was purchased by Kenneth Armitage in 1959 and is presently occupied by the current fellow.